Here's a card I made using the Bebunni Floral Stamp set.
This stamp set can be YOURS for FREE! Crafter's Companion USA is including this stamp set for free with every order over $100 -- PLUS a pack of 10 sheets of Pearlescent Cardstock AND the Spring Meadows 6" x 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder!! SCORE!!!
I stampd the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Bunny BG1, BG3, BG5, CR2, Blender
- Flower CR2, CR4, CR6, CR8, CG1, CG2, DG3, GB1, GB3, GB5
- Ground CG1, CG2, DG3, Blender
- Background TN1, Blender
I've also used the Crafter's Companion Bold Daisy Embossing Folder on Kraft Cardstock. Then I tapped my VersaMark Ink on the raised embossed flowers. So cool! And matched perfectly with the flower in the Bebunni stamp.
By the way...the Kraft Cardstock is Buy One - Get One Half during the Birthday Week Sale!
Other misc. supplies used on my card are:
1/4" Corner Rounder
Scalloped Edge Punch
Misc colored and patterned cardstocks
Foam dimensional adhesive
- Comment on my Blog Post HERE for a chance to WIN the Bebunni Celebration Stamp Set.
- Enter the Birthday Celebration Mega Giveaway on Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page HERE.
- Play along with us for the October Monthly Challenge. Use button and/or bows on your project.
Thanks for stopping by!