Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Spectember Day 10 with Spectrum Noir

Hi friends!

We are in Week 2 of  Spectember over at Spectrum Noir  - "Messy Crafting"
The focus is on Sparkle Pens, Metallic Markers, Midas Ink Pads and Alcohol Inks.

If you are NOT a messy crafter...NO WORRIES!  I'm a clean and simple fan. Messy is not my thang ;) But here I am! TADA! Ha! I did some Clean and Simple Messy. Yep...it can be done! I decided to create with one of my FAVORITE products...Sparkle Pens!
Today is Day 10 of our event and the theme is EMBOSSING.

Since Sparkle Pens are great for watercoloring, I jumped in with the perfect combination... Embossing and Watercoloring! I only used 2 colors of Sparkle Pens, Deepest Ocean and Sunshine Yellow.



I created a unique color blend on the starfish by "lifting" some of the Deepest Ocean Sparkle Marker ink from the surface of a the watercolor paper, then coloring over with the Sunshine Yellow Sparkle Marker. Super easy and FUN results!




Head on over to Spectember on the Spectrum Noir website to see more details on how to do this technique.

I hope you've been enjoying our SpecTember Event over at Spectrum Noir! We have LOADS of amazing projects, tips, tutorials and more!  Each and every day this month, we have something new to share. Ah-mazing...right?!!!





Happy coloring!






All supplies I used to create my project:
Spectrum Noir Watermark Ink Pad Translucent Clear
Spectrum Noir Harmony Opaque Pigment Inkpad - Noir Black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens - Deepest Ocean, Sunshine Yellow
Spectrum Noir Watercolor Card
Crafter's Companion Clear Stamp Sets - Seashells, Midnight Ocean
Crafter's Companion Embossing Powders - Clear, White
Crafter's Companion Heat Embossing Gun
Magic Anti-static Pad
Watercolor Wash Brush
Watercolor Round 6 Brush
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Card
Lime Green Card
Crafter's Companion Foam on a Roll
Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Glue Tape Pen
Rhinestone Gems
Crafter's Companion Fine Tip Glue
Crafter's Companion Guillotine 
Crafter's Companion Professional Stamping Mat
Crafter's Companion Stamping Platform 4"x4"

No comments: