Monday, November 16, 2015

DIY Gift Box Stack

Hello friends! Hope you had a great weekend. Last week I was a bit under the weather...so didn't get much of anything done. Which means this week I'll be working like crazy to catch up on some crafting projects and deadlines.

With Christmas fast approaching, I thought this stack of DIY gift boxes would be fun to share. Super simple to make with The Ultimate Tool and The Boxer board from Crafter's Companion.


The wonderful thing about DIY boxes is you can make them any size you need. I used the Timeless Card Pack for the box bottoms. For the lids, I used Spectrum Noir High Gloss Cardstock. The gloss cardstock really adds to the elegance of Timeless cardstock. Both the Timeless cardstock and Gloss cardstock are a heavy weight, so they make sturdy professional looking projects.

That's it for today. Gotta get off here and get busy!
 



Supplies:
Crafter's Companion USA Timeless Paper Pack 11x17
Spectrum Noir High Gloss Cardstock
Crafter's Companion USA The Ultimate Tool
Crafter's Companion USA The Boxer Board
Collall Glue
Ribbon

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Really love your project, Lori!! Your boxes are absolutely stunning. I think I will try my best to recreate them for a special Christmas gift! xx