Thursday, November 12, 2015

Spectrum Noir November Challenge

It's Challenge Time! Who's in?
The challenge theme for November over at Spectrum Noir is: Christmas and Winter

YAY! Easy enough. Here's what I made...


I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Reds - DR6, CR8, CR4
  • Nose - OR2, OR1
  • Holly Leaves - DG3, DG2
  • Arms - EB3
  • Cheek - CR4, Blender
  • Hat - IG9, IG7, IG5, IG3, IG1
  • Snow shadows and shading - IG2, BG2, BG1, Blender

The stamps are from the new Nordic Christmas - Cool Christmas stamp set. For the cardbase, I used the new Nordic Christmas 6"x6" Frosty Morning Embossing Folder with Spectrum Noir High Gloss Cardstock. The shinny texture gives a wonderful look to the design. Some of the details are hard to see in the pic.


I used Sparkle Shimmer Spritz to paint on the scarf, cane and hat band. On the buttons, I added 3D Crystal Lacquer. Stampendous Fran'tage Shaved Ice and Crystal Glitter added to give the snow some bling bling. 


I love how this card turned out! I hope you have time to play this month. Get all the challenge and prize details at: http://a.pgtb.me/4PPP5C



Supplies: 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas - Cool Christmas Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas 6x6 Embossing Folder - Frosty Morning
Spectrum Noir High Gloss Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock

Memento Tuxed Black Ink
Tsukineko Sparkle Shimmer Spritz

Fran'tage Shaved Ice
Crystal Glitter
Clear Sequins
3D Crystal Lacquer

Red DP
Paintbrush