Friday, November 20, 2015

Stamped Watercolor Fall Leaves

Hello friends. I have a card to share today done with a technique I have shared before. Stamping with Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers. Its super easy to do, which makes it one of my favorite techniques!


To see the previous step-by-step tutorial on the Spectrum Noir Blog, click HERE.

The Aqua Marker colors I used to stamp the leaves on watercolor cardstock are: Desert, Sepia, Chestnut, Marigold, Gold, Amber, Leaf Green and Moss.


After the stamped leaves were completely dry, I splattered some of the marker ink onto the panel. To do that, I scribbled the marker on my craft sheet and then picked up the color with a wet paintbrush and flicked. To make sure each splattered color didn't bleed with others, I waited for each color do dry before doing the next.


Can you make out the shimmer on the panel? After stamping and embossing the sentiment, I lightly sprayed some Sheer Shimmer Spritz. The panel is layered on Forest Green Shimmering Cardstock from Crafter's Companion. The stamp set I used is also from Crafter's Companion - Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy - Autumn Leaves.

Our design team has shared so many wonderful tutorials and techniques on the Spectrum Noir Blog. Have you had the chance to try any of them? We would love to see what you have done! Don't forghet to visit and subscribe to our Pinterest boards and Facebook Page!
 



Supplies:
Spectrum Aqua Markers
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock

Crafter's Companion Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy - Autumn Leaves Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock - Forest Green
Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle
Twine
Sequins
Black Versafine Ink
Dark Brown Detail Embossing Powder

No comments: