Monday, February 23, 2015

Make it Sparkle Challenge

Hey friends! There's still time to join us for this months Crafter's Companion USA "Add Some Sparkle" Challenge.  Get all the details HERE.

I have some serious sparkle on my card...



This image is from the Crafter's Companion Angelica & Adams Clear Stamp Collection - Bunches of Joy set.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers as follows:
  • Skin FS2, FS3, TN2, CR3
  • Hair TN2, TN3, TN4,TN7
  • Greens CG1, CG3, CG4, Blender
  • Dress YL1, YL2, OR1, GB8, Blender
  • Flowers OR1, OR2, GB5, BG2, BG5
  • Shoes and Bouquet Wrapper BG2, BG5, Blender
  • Background BT1, BT2, BT3

Here in the closeup you can see all my sparkle, shimmer and shine...


I added green, orange, yellow & crystal glitter. Then I scattered a bunch of orange rhinestone stickers in the flower bouquet, down on the grass area, and on the sentiment tag. For even more sparkle I painted Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz on her dress. As if THAT wasn't enough, I painted Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz on her shoes and flower wrapper. Hold on...it gets even BETTER. I colored with a clear glaze pen on her shoes and the flower wrapper.



The shinny embossed sentiment from Vintage Floral Sentiments - Phrases set is stamped on Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, which is diecut from Die'sire Scalloped Tags Dies. The main image panel is mat on the shimmering cardstock. Even the little ribbon has shimmer and sparkle. I gotta give honorable mention to the fussy cutting for added dimension. WOOHOO!



I challenge you to make a card that has even more sparkle on it than mine. Have fun!

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Love it!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, this is absolutely adorable and beautiful! I love the popped flowers and the glitter, and she is beautifully colored! I love it and need to look at some of the Crafters Companion images. They are lovely and so sweet! Hugs, sweet friend!