Thursday, December 29, 2011

SPARKS are FLYIN'

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED to share my FIRST project being on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Design Team!!!! You KNOW what I'm gonna say now...right??? 

GIT-R-DONE!!!


Let's get on with it!


This totally made me think about "Things to think about for the New Year" But...there's something missing! "BE SILLY"  I HAD to add it to the mix!!! :) You know me...gotta be silly!!! The colors look very clean and fresh...but softer and warm...so I went with that feel for my color choices.  The perfect stamp set for my project...Perky Plants of course :)


Colored with Copic Markers.  Glitter on flower and bee wings.  This silly flower really makes me smile!


Our SPARK challenge runs from Dec. 29th - Jan. 11th.  That gives you PLENTY of time to join in!  AND...you could win  Paper Smooches Stamp sets! WOOP WOOP!  Get all the details on the SPARKS Blog HERE.
Have fun!

15 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

love the card lori :) and congrats onn the new team :)) you are one talented chick!!! xox

Stamping Dana said...

Adorable!

VanessaB said...

That is so darn cute! makes me smile! love your card :)

Unknown said...

Now you have done got me in the mood for some Paper Smooches playing. Thanks and Great Job.

Anonymous said...

You're making me feel all sunny and glittery! What a darling image and great card.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the CAAAYOOOOTENESS!!! Congrats on the DT gig, girl!!! :) *hug*

Anonymous said...

Oh, the CAAAYOOOOTENESS!!! Congrats on the DT gig, girl!!! :) *hug*

Danni said...

Congrats on the DT!! Super fun and cute card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Lori! And congrats on the new DT...Lord knows, you deserve it, you are so talented!! ;D
Hugz2u,
and Happy New Year!!
Sharon

cheiron said...

Fabulous card Lori! It makes me happy. Congrats on the DT, can't wait to see more of your fabulousness!

Chelsea said...

What a great image. Congrats on the new DT!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on your new DT spot--so happy to be working with you!!! LOVE LOVE LVOE that flower--I love how you made it glitter!!! Beautiful card! You nailed it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats on joining the SPARKS DT, Lori! This card is fabulous. I love your beautiful colouring and the glitter on the petals!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your DT spot!!! LOVE your fabulous creation! Can't wait to see more!

Sugar Cards said...

hi lori!!!
i love this card~ it made me laugh because this is how I LOOK like when I try to make a funny face on photos! lol
CONGRATS on your DT spot too!!! your cards are SO CUTE!!!