Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cool Frosty Fun

Mr. Frosty is one COOL Snowman!  He tips his hat to bid farewell to 2011 and say hello to 2012!



I made this card based on this weeks Our Craft Lounge Challenge.
It's our last challenge for the year...and the perfect opportunity to use Mr. Frosty and my White Christmas Set! I stamped snowflakes with white pigment in on a piece of beautiful Echo Park designer cardstock (thanks Kendra!).  Snowman is colored with Tombow Markers. I used Stardust Stickles to make all the snow look cool & shiny ...cause the challenge photo looks that way.

 
I also put the Stickles on the snowflake button.


I hope you have some time to stamp with us.  If you're cool....you will!
 

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge White Christmas & Mr. Frosty
Paper - Bazzill Red & White cardstocks; Echo Park Designer cardstock
Ink - Black and White Pigment Inks
Misc. - Tombow Markers 969, 946, 847, 491 & N35; Stickles X-mas Red and Stardust; twine/ribbon/buttons from stash

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great card--love the added sticklers everywhere, it really does mimic the inspiration photo.