Friday, January 2, 2009

A Muse Sneak Peek

Guess WHAT...

...some SWEET NEW A Muse stamps are getting ready to be released!

All I can say is you are gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE these new stamps being released on the 7th at midnight EST. Until then....here's a little sneak peek for ya ;)

Check out the new Love Birds and Love Birds sentiment stamps! Da' bomb!!



Aren't those heart wings just the cutest EVER! And the sentiment...perfect with the little heart on the word love! Did you notice the one bird...it's leg is up! Now that's a bird in LOVE! LOL!!

I HAD TO show you a close up...cause I used fun flock on the wings :)


I'm sure you will find lots of other sneaks on the other A Muse Crew blogs. OH...another thing...if you live in my area -- this is one of the cards we will be making at my Love is in the Air class at Stamp Works on the 8th. Gonna be fun!

(All stamps, note card & ribbon from A Muse Artstamps)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Lori! I really like the red/blue color combo! (And I love those birds - how could you not!?)

Rachel Hope said...

Love this!!! Thos birds are so cute and I Love the blue and red

jenstamps said...

Very pretty! I love the red and blue together!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!! I love this!!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny, Lori! This is just darling!

Lorie said...

Absolutely adorable Lori! :o)

Becky Rusher said...

This is darling, Lori! Such a cute design!

Dawn said...

Those love birds look right at home on your card! Nice!

jenn shurkus said...

awwwww love the flock on their wings!!! :) soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Lori! The colors are perfect and I love the flock!!

Lisa said...

TOO adorable and I have to echo everyone on the color combination - it is perfect. And, I had not noticed the wings being "hearts" yet. This is a wonderful card that just makes me wait a little more impatiently for the 7th!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa

Glenda J said...

Cute - I too love the colours. Great job!

Pamela said...

I love this card!

Anonymous said...

stunning card Lori, great layout and use of colors :)