I've been so busy with EVERYTHING lately. How about you? I finally got a chance to get this months calendar page posted for you to see. Check it...
Since most schools are back in session by September, I decided this page would be encouragement to achieve. I'm loving how it turned out! Here's how I made it:
- Stamp image from Textures - Journal Jotting stamp set, using Chipped Saphire Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment from Sentimentals - Ornate stamp set, using Fired Brick Distress Ink.
- Stamp images from Sentimentals - Ornate stamp set, using Scattered Straw Distress Ink. Add Yellow stickles glitter glue to some of the stamped areas. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut the small bird and wing from Just For Men Paper Pad Brights Collection. Use GB4 Spectrum Noir Marker color in the stars on the wing piece.
- Sponge Chipped Saphire ink around edges of wing, and Fired Brick ink around edged of bird.
- Adhere wing and rhinestone to bird body. Attach bird to calendar page using dimensional foam tape.
Isn't it great how you can "Achieve" a fantastic little design with just a few stamps, dies and inks? You could used this design for a card front too!
Make sure following us to get all the latest news, tutorials and inspiration:
Facebook -- Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Instagram - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Twitter - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Pinterest - Crafter's Companion USA and SpectrumNoir
Websites - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Thanks for stopping by today!
Crafter's Companion Textures Artist Collection Words of Wonder - Set 1 Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Sentimentals - Ornate Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Just For Men Signature Collection 6" x 6" Paper Pad - Brights Collection
Crafter's Companion Mixed Media Dies - Tweet Tweet set Spectrum Noir Marker - GB4
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Ranger Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Scattered Straw, Chipped Sapphire
Stickles Glitter Glue - Yellow
Rhinestone - Color with marker to match if you don't have the right color rhinestone.
Gemini Diecutting/Embossing Machine