Saturday, September 10, 2016

Get your Kraft on!

Join us this month over at Spectrum Noir for the September Challenge!

Color up ANYTHING you want using your Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Sparkle markers, blendable colored pencils, watercolor pencils, Spectrum Aqua markers, AquaTint inks, or Colorista products, put it on any card or project that also features kraft cardstock, and you can play along with us!

Here's a card I made using Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock for a clean and simple card.


I stamped images from the Crafter's Companion Sheena's Perfect Partners Home Life Collection and colored with pencils from my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils Essentials Set. The colors I used are 001, 015, 056, 058, 095 and 117. (FYI - The brand new ColourBlend pencils now have color names instead of numbers.) I just love how organic the colors look on kraft cardstock.
 

For the sentiment , I stamped and die-cut the image, then tucked the end under a little slit that I cut using my craft knife. I tied a bow around the pick using bakers twine, then adhered to card front with dimensional foam tape. Using a fine line black pen, I doodled around the outer edges of the card front.

Get all the challenge and prize details HERE.

Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils - Essentials Set 
Crafter's Companion Sheena's Perfect Partners Home Life - Dig for Victory Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Sheena's Perfect Partners Home Life - Dig for Victory Metal Die Set
Crafter's Companion Sheena's Perfect Partners Home Life - Home Grown Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock
Die-Cutting Machine
Black Ink
Black Fine Line Pen
Bakers Twine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Craft Knife or X-Acto Knife

1 comment:

Daria said...

I love the way this turned out. Beautiful card.