While thinking about my design, I kept in mind that whoever received these treats are going to head straight for the candy. So, keeping it quick and simple was a must.
- Die-cut Butterflies from White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Trim strips of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Stamp LOVE sentiment with red pigment ink on pink cardstock strips, then heat emboss with red glitter embossing powder. Trim ends with decorative scissors.
- Place sucker on top of butterfly. Thread ribbon from behind the butterfly, through the wing holes, and bring round the front of sucker. Secure by tying a knot and/or bow.
- Add rhinestone sticker on top of bow.
- Adhere sentiment tag to stick.
TIPS: To personalize each treat, write on the back of each sentiment tag before adhering to the stick. You can also use fun pencils in place of the suckers!
Wouldn't these make a great party favor?! Change up the colors and sentiments for variety.
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Decorative Dies - Butterflies
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock - White Pearl and Pink Pearl
Crafter's Companion Textures Artist Collection - Words of Wonder - Set 2
Red Pigment Ink
Red Glitter Embossing Powder
Sheer Black Ribbon
Red Rhinestone Stickers
Heat Embossing Gun