Wednesday, January 18, 2017

NEW Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers

Did you see the exciting Spectrum Noir news over at Crafter's Companion USA?  The NEW Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers are now available! YEEEHAWWW!

Get more information about these markers HERE.
Purchase the markers HERE.

With all the fun adult coloring going on lately, I wanted to show how beautifully these new markers work on a Spectrum Noir Colorista Premium Marker Pads from Crafter's Companion. I picked a page from the Exquisite Florals Pad with colourable glitter.
 

WOW...right?!!! I love blending and shading...and with the brush nib on these new markers it's so much easier. BONUS --  the OTHER end of the marker is a super-fine nib. Absolutely amazing for coloring in the smaller areas and creating fine details.

Here are a couple pics I snapped during my coloring process.


Lori's Adult Coloring Tip
My tip if you are a newbie to adult coloring is to start by coloring the most familiar item (to you) on the page. For instance...I started coloring the leaves. I knew I was going to color the leaves green, and they were easy for me to pick out. You don't have to color all of them, just something to get you started with coloring. Next I decided I wanted to use a particular color - Aqua. So I picked out a blend of marker colors I liked, and then colored some areas. Just random areas that I felt like coloring. It's really easy once you get going.





Now...what to do with my finished page? I might cut it up and make a few cards - or maybe create a box from the page. hummmm....


Have a beautiful day my friends,





Get more project inspiration with Spectrum Noir and Crafter's  Companion products and stay up with the latest news at:

Facebook - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Instagram - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Twitter - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir
Pinterest - Crafter's Companion USA and SpectrumNoir
Websites - Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir

No comments: