Thursday, March 10, 2016

NEW Spectrum Noir Watercolor Pencils

Bonjour my crafty friends. I have EXCITING NEWS! Spectrum Noir is coming out with some brand new Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils! Sara Davies, the founder Crafter's Companion will debut them March 16th on HSN - Home Shopping Network.

LUCKY ME :) I'm on the design team...so I already got these babies in my hands. Let me tell ya...they are fab! Check out how rich and vibrant the colors are...


Are ya droolin'....like me?!!! Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils are loaded with high-quality artist’s grade pigment, which gives a smooth laydown of color. And because they are water soluble, you can create brilliant watercolor effects using a brush and water. Seriously...these pencils are amazing!


The stamp set I used is Sheena A Little Bit Scenic French 50's Cafe. It's a GREAT set! So many fun images that can be used to make a little scene...or use them individually for more of a clean and simple design. I LOVE sets that are so versatile like that.

I stamped the building on Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock. It's a nice bright white paper. You need it too ;) After I colored the building, I stamped and colored the woman walking the dog. The tree and flowers were stamped on scrap pieces of watercolor cardstock - colored & fussy cut.

TIP: To give the building the appearance of being further back in the background, I stamped with a lighter ink color. 


Make sure to mark your calendar for the HSN Show on March 16th. It will be a fun day of crafting, inspiration and shopping!


 


Supplies
Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils
  • Naturals (Oregano, Kiwi, Pesto Green, Cypress)
  • Essentials (Dove Grey, Ebony, Anthracite, Iron Grey, Charcoal Brown, Ginger, Nutmeg, Pearl White, Cantaloupe)
  • Florals (Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Persimmon, Hyacinth)
  •  Primaries (Chrome Orange, Mango, Aegean Blue)
Crafter's Companion Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - French 50's Cafe Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock 

Black Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Black Ink
Grey Ink
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Heat Embossing Gun
Watercolor Paint Brush
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments: