Thursday, February 18, 2016

Re-inker Magic!

I love quick and easy techniques. How about you? Yes? Well then...go check out my lastest "quick and easy" tutorial over on the Spectrum Noir Blog - Adding Texture with Blender Re-inker. Fun stuff I tell ya ;)

 

Isn't this card adorable! You could mass produce these for invitations, announcements and thank you cards. Or...make a few in different colors to have on hand. Twins? NO problem! Just put 2 onsies and 2 bottles on the card! Double the fun! LOL
Baby

I colored everything with my Spectrum Noir Markers -  CT2, CT4, IB1, IB2, IB3 and BT7.


The stamps and dies are from Simon Says Stamps. I absolutely adore them! The cross stitch rectangle die is from My Favorite Things. The little cross stitch design really adds to the design. I stamped the little stars with Versamark ink all over the card front. I thought it would be fun to continue on the inside of the card...


Hop on over to the Spectrum Noir Blog and check out my tutorial and technique tips.

While you are there, check out all the other great tutorials and projects. Don't forget to visit us over on our Facebook Page and Pinterest too!


Enjoy!


Supplies used on project:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Re-Inker Blender
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
VersaMark Ink
Simon Says Stamps Tiny Rays of Sunshine Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamps Baby Clothes & Crib Die Set
My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Rectangle Die Set
Natural Twine
Piece of old white wash clothe