Monday, January 25, 2016

Downton Abbey on HSN

Love Downton Abbey? Well GUESS WHAT?!!! You will be able to create beautiful projects...Downton Abbey style...from this award-winning series! YEP! Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion USA will be on HSN in just a few hours (Tuesday Jan 26th Midnight EST) with new Downton Abbey Papercrafting Products!  SQUEEEEEEL!!!!

Here's a project I made for Crafter's Companion USA using some of the new products:


OH MY did I EVER have fun creating with these goodies! I colored the stamps with Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils along with blending solution and blending stumps.

Pencil colors: 117, 073, 077, 064, 063, 055, 079


The glitter accents on the designer cardstock is amazing! Perfect for my "bling" obsession ;)


I love how this design came together. Beautiful products make beautiful projects :)

OK...I gotta get off here! It's almost SHOW TIME! YAY!

Check out all the sneak peeks and amazing samples over on the Crafter's Companion USA Blog, and Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page.

Here's the schedule:


Happy shopping & creating!

No comments: