Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bon Bon Box

Hey there crafty friends. Hope you're having a fantastic week so far. I've been super busy getting ready for a big figure skating competition this coming weekend. Lessons, rehearsals and costume preparation. My days are jammed packed with last minute details! My daughter is skating in 3 events - 2 solo programs and a group production. I can't wait to see her and all the skaters. It's always exciting to watch. Now...back to my crafty world stuff. :) Here's another box I created for the HSN show last month.


Once again, I used the Crafter's Companion USA 11x17 Timeless Card Pack and The Ultimate Tool to make this project.


This box would can be used for all sorts of gift giving ideas! Switch up the paper for any theme or occasion. I was thinking it would be cool to give 4 different kinds of bagged Christmas treats. Maybe spiced nuts, chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint bark and Chex Mix. You get the idea.


For added reinforcement, I put eyelets on the punched holes where the ribbons run through. 


Here's a snapshot showing this box on the tv show:


That's it for today. Now I need to get back to putting crystals on my daughters skating costume. Fun stuff!
Have a fantastic day,


White Eyelets
Eyelet Setting Tool
Hole Puncher
Sequins and Rhinestones
Ribbons

No comments: