Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Crafter's Companion USA on HSN

I'm super excited about the 24-Hour Crafting Event happening on HSN! Sara Davies, the founder of Crafter's Companion, will be on the show and sharing LOADS of Crafter's Companion US goodies. You don't wanna miss the show - Today, Wednesday Oct. 7, 2015. Click HERE to see Sara's show times.

Here's another project I made for the show.


I used my Ultimate Tool along with cardstock from the the Timeless Paper Pack. All the paper elements and accessories are digi's that I printed from the papercrafting CD-ROM which is included with the NEW EXCLUSIVE Crafter's Inspiration Magazine. Yep...a special magazine from Crafter's Companion USA just for HSN. Isn't that cool?! I'm extra excited about this magazine because I have a section in it! WOOP WOOP!
 

After I cut out all the digi printed elements, I sponged the edges with distress ink to finish them. I turned the luggage tag into a shaker window. I also added a ribbon around the card to tie it closed.
 

I designed the inside of the card with a center step out, and decorated with and more of the printed digi elements.
 

A few scattered sequins added a bit of shine and bling to the inside really added depth without bulk. I love that!


Don't miss a moment of Sara on the 24-Hour Crafting Day at HSN. She has TONS of design ideas to share using all the products being featured on the show. I'm not sure what time...but at some point on the show she and is going to demo how to make some of the projects! Record the show if you can...and watch it again later.



Have a crafty day!





Supplies:
Timeless Paper Pack
The Ultimate Tool
HSN Exclusive Crafter's Companion USA Inspiration Magazine CD-ROM

Vintage Floral Collection - Verses Stamp Set
Textures Artist Collection - Words of Wonder - Set 1 Stamp Set

Clear Acetate
Distress Ink
Ink Sponge Tool
Sequins
Computer & Printer
Ribbon
Adhesive
Detail Scissors