Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nordic Christmas Sneak Peek

Time again for a Crafter's Companion USA Sneak Peek! We are getting ready to release the most adorable Christmas series! OH MY...just wait till you see all the festive goodies in this collection!!

Here's a peek at one of the new stamp sets - Cool Christmas


Oh what FUN it is! This card can be used to tuck in a gift card or certificate, cash or check, pictures, etc. I printed my own double-sided cardstock from the digi papers and elements that are on the NEW Nordic Christmas Papercrafting CD-ROM. THUD!

I confess, in the past, I haven't been much of a "digi" crafter. But over the last year, I've actually started to love it. I mean REALLY love it! All the stuff that comes on a CD or DVD just blows my mind! Let's just say I'll be printing all my gift tags this year. The Nordic Christmas Papercrafting CD contains much more than just standard stuff for Christmas cardmaking; you’ll be able to create loads of festive items, including fun table decorations, tags, trinket boxes and more!


I stamped the snowman with Memento Gray Flannel Dye Ink and did some simple coloring with Spectrum Noir Markers. The sentiment is stamped with Love Letter Memento Luxe Ink. Some crystal glitter and clear sequins added sparkle and shine.

Spectrum Noir Markers:

  • Reds - CR3, CR7
  • Soft Shading on Snow and Hat - IG1

Here's the front of the card.


 I tied with a piece of gray jute around the card to keep it closed.

Stay tuned! The entire collection is being released...very soon! Hint Hint: More sneak peeks on the other design team members blogs and Crafter's Companion US Facebook Page.



Supplies:
Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas Cool Christmas Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas Papercrafting CD-ROM
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Memento Dye Ink Pad Grey Flannel
Memento Luxe Ink Pad Love Letter
Scoring Board Adhesive
Glue Pen
Crystal Glitter
Clear Sequins
Gray Jute Rope
Computer and Printer
Paper Trimmer and Scissors

No comments: