Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Crafter's Companion Flights of Fantasy

Hello my crafty friends,

GREAT NEWS! The NEW Morgan Fitzsimons Flights of Fantasy CD is now available at Crafter's Companion USA.
 

Because the images are digi, I was able position the images on my computer exactly how I wanted them for printing. The woman is a separate image from the frame. The digi background paper and sentiment tag are also printed from the CD.


I thought the berries on the woman image match perfectly with the Sheena Perfect Partners Brambles Stamp and Die Set. I think everything came together beautifully! Actually, I kind of amazed myself with this one. On several of the "gold" areas, I painted over with Tsukineko Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz. What a difference it makes! Gives a rich gold shimmer on top of the marker coloring like NO OTHER!

I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Skin - TN3, TN2, FS4, CR3
  • Hair - IG10, IG8, IG4, HB1
  • Golden Colored areas - GB10, GB7 GB6, CT3, GB1
  • Berries and Floral - HB3, LV3, LV2, HB1
  • Greens - DG3, CG2, DG2, LG1, JG1
  • Shadows - GG1, Blender


I added 3D Crystal Lacquer on top of the berries and then sprinkled some Ultra Fine Lavender Glitter on top. I also added a few gold crystal gems on the headpiece and armband on the woman. Even though the sentiment label is a printed digi element, I was able to emboss the letters by using a VersaMark Marker to trace over each letter, add clear embossing powder and heat set.

Click HERE to see the card I posted a few days ago using another digi image from this new CD.

To see more great design samples made from this NEW CDROM, visit these links:
https://www.facebook.com/CraftersCompanionUSA/timelineDon't forget to visit our FACEBOOK PAGE to keep up with all the latest news.


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Morgan Fitzsimons Flight of Fantasy CDROM
Sheena Perfect Partners Brambles Stamp Set
Sheena Perfect Partners Brambles Die Set
Spectrum Noir Markers

Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Gold
Cut'N'Boss Die Cuting macine
3D Crystal Lacquer
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock

Bazzill Black Cardstock
Ultra Fine Lavendar Glitter
Gold Crystal Gems
VersaMark Marker
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Embossing Tool

Glue Pen
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments: