Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stamped Watercolor Backdrops

Hey there crafters! Head on over to the Spectrum Noir Blog and check out my tutorial on how to make these awesome stamped watercolor backdrops using Spectrum Aqua Markers and stamps from My Favorite Things. Fun stuff!


In my tutorial, I take you step-by-step with pictures on how to do this technique.

 
I also give you several color combinations for a variety of fun backdrops.

 I think the orange and yellow might be my favorite color combo.


All the note cards are made from kraft cardstock that is stamped with a diagonal stripes background stamp, which is also from My Favorite Things

It's hard to see in the pics, but the diagonal stripes are stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink. The metallic shimmer is beautiful.

Each card is finished with a few sequins and twine, which adds that extra bit of sumpin' sumpin' :)

Pop on over to the Spectrum Noir Blog and give my tutorial a try. Leave a comment so I know you stopped by.
 

Thank for stopping by today,

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Oh, Lori! These are absolutely stunning!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Jeannie said...

Just me again...I was scrolling through your blog and saw these and they are GORGEOUS!

Jeannie T.