Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Always Be Kind

Hi! Here's a card I designed using images from Eat Cake Graphics that are as sweet as they come.


The girl and fence are 2 separate stamps that I used together to make my little scene. So cute! I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. The little girl is called Violet. Her hair looked curly to me...so I used a super simple technique for coloring curls. If you would like to learn how to easily color curls, go check out the great video Spectrum Noir has a over on their blog HERE. You will also get other great coloring tips on the same video.


The Spectrum Noir Markers I used to color with:
  • Hair - GB1, GB4, GB7
  • Skin - FS1, FS2, TN3, CR2
  • Dress & Bow - CR2, CR6, CR9, HB1, HB3
  • Birds - BT1, IB2, GB3, Blender
  • Fence - GB8, GB10, EB6
  • Grass - DG1, DG2, CG2, Blender


The sentiment is also from Eat Cake Graphics. It's stamped and embossed with Stampendous Detail Capri Embossing Powder. It's one of the embossing powders in the Fran-tage Teal Encrusted Jewel Kit. The sun is a stamp and die are from a My Favorite Things set.
 
The Eat Cake Graphics Stamps I used are:

1213-O Violet and bluebird
6035-I Summer fence
8233-D Always be kind (text)

See ya later :)


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOOOOO incredibly sweet! Love the happy colors and the darling scene. The sentiment makes me think of the quote from the new Cinderella movie... have courage and be kind! LOL!!! <3

Big smiles,
Heather