Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Yes...it's a popcorn box!

Hello crafty peeps! Here's a project I made using one of the Ultimate Embossing Boards from Crafter's Companion

This is called a lidded popcorn box. I used the Sweet Things Embossing Board along with the Sweet Treats PDF Papercrafting CD-ROM to print the designer paper and red bow.


I used 8" x 8" Black Pearl Shimmering cardstock to create the box. This cardstock is beautiful! It's also the perfect weight for scoring and making it nice & sturdy!

To print the designer paper - I set my printer to use black ink only. Then I added red centers to the flowers with a DR4 Spectrum Noir Marker.


I added a crystal rhinestone in the center of the bow and along the bottom of the tag. This beautiful box design can  be used for any occasion. So simple! Change up the colors and papers for endless design possibilities!



The Ultimate Tool and Sweet Treats Ultimate Embossing Board - Special Treat and Sweet Treats PDF Papercrafting CD-ROM were featured on HSN last week....and completely SOLD OUT! But NO worries! You can purchase them on-line at the Crafter's Companion USA website. :)

Have fun!

No comments: