Friday, October 3, 2014

Moonbeam Meadow Release Day!

Hey there crafty friends! I'm SUPER excited to share another card design from the Brand New Paper Crafting Range from Crafter's Companion

Moonbeam Meadow

I used the NEW Peace Angel stamp set from the Moonbeam Meadow Christmas Collection.
 

I stamped the images with Memento Dandelion Ink on Sectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and diecut the piece with a Crafter's Companion Die'sire Essentials Square die. I lightly shaded the moon and stars with a light yellow marker and then added glitter. I stamped the image again on another piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black - colored - trimmed - added glitter and adhered with foam adhesive.

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS2, CR3, BG1, CR2, DR6, DG2, DG4, LY1, LY2, CT1, GB1, GB8, DG1, DG2, Blender


The scalloped square is diecut from Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock. I finished the card using a top fold white card base embossed with the Angelica & Adam Starry Eyed Embossing Folder.

I can't begin to tell you how much I love creating with these images. So CUTE!

Now is a great time to snag some of these new stamps...because we are havin' a SALE!!!
http://www.crafterscompanion.com/?AffId=67


Happy Shopping!

No comments: