Monday, October 6, 2014

Let's Play Dressup

Hello Friends! Today over at Fresh Brewed Designs you can get some NEW Digi Images to play with!!! 

This release is full of fun and playful images that will make anyone who receives a card smile. I've created a CAS cards using 2 of the new images and sentiments.

My first card is using the new Little Doctor Dress Up image.
 

Isn't he adorable! And the sentiment.....SOOOOO FUNNY!!! I love the little details -- yet it's still so clean and simple!

 

My 2nd card I used the new Bride and Groom Dress Up image.


I thought it would be fun to put them on top of a wedding cake. I used 3 different colors of glitter for an extra sparkly wedding :)



Go check out all the new Let's Play Dress Up images from Fresh Brewed Designs HERE.
Go check out more fun samples using these new images on the Blog and on Facebook.

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/


Have a fun day!

2 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Good Monday morning Lori!! Two wonderful cards!!! Love the "clean" look as you put it!! I so have TROUBLE with "clean"...on my cards not my house...LOL!!!
Take care,
Beth

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are just SO CUTE!!! Love the aqua dotty paper and the cute little bandaid for your first, and the second is just too lovely for words. Love how you combined the two sentiments and added just the perfect amount of shimmer.
Lovely!
Sending smiles,
Heather