Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Did Someone Say Cake!?!

I've been having the best time creating with my Eat Cake Graphics stamps. Do you have any of these stamps yet?  I would love to see what you are creating. Leave me a comment with a link so I can go check out your creations!

I've also been having a BLAST watercoloring! In case you haven't noticed...watercoloring is totally IN! Are you on a watercoloring kick too? Maybe you wanna learn more about it? I just finished taking a great online class called Watercolor for Card Makers. I highly suggest taking it.

Here's some watercolored cupcakes. This was SUPER quick and easy!


This Cupcake stamp from Eat Cake Graphics is like the perfect stamp for watercoloring, marker coloring, pencil coloring, paper piecing, ----- EVERYTHING! I love that the frosting isn't your typical swirled kinda frosting....or rounded and shaped like a cloud. This cupcake is different! It's unique! And the blocked sentiment...how cool is that!?!

I painted shimmer on the frosting with Clear Wink of Stella and topped them off with sequins.


If you would like more details on how I created this card, hop on over to the Eat Cake Graphis Blog - A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques. Make sure to leave a comment while you're there. We really appreciate it when you take time to visit!

Have a yummy cupcake kinda day!

No comments: