Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bunches of Joy

Hello friends!

BIG NEWS!!! Spectrum Noir and Crafter's Companion USA announced the release of the NEW Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils!!! Can I get a WHAT WHAT!!! They're now available to order on the Crafter's Companion USA website! Click HERE to see!!!!

I colored the image on this card using only the new pencils and blending solution.


These pencils ROCK!

Here's the colors I used: 001, 003, 004, 005, 009, 015, 016, 022, 037, 038, 056, 083, 084, 088, 089, 091, 099, 104, 107

After I was done coloring, I added tiny little dots on her dress with a white gel pen. Then I added glitter accents to the flowers and grass. (I can't help it...glitter is an addiction!) To finish off the image panel, I rounded the upper left corner and then sponged Distress inks. I also sponged the edges of the card base and the patterned paper panel with distress ink. The main image layer is mounted with 3D foam adhesive.


The Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils are available in 5 sets. If you would like to color the Angelica image like I did, you're gonna 3 of the sets: Essentials, Primaries and Floral.

http://www.crafterscompanion.com/Blendable-Colored-Pencils_c_314.html?AffId-67

I just know you're gonna LOVE coloring with these pencils!

 
Have a great day



Supplies used:
Stamps by Crafter's Companion - Angelica & Adam Bunches of Joy Acrylic Stamp; Sentimentals Memories are Made EZ Mount Rubber Stamp Set
Pencils by Spectrum Noir - Blendable Colored Pencils Floral, Essentials and Primaries; Spectrum Noir Blending Solution, Paper Blending Stumps, Blending Stump Sander, Pencil Sharpener
Cardstock by Spectrum Noir - Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink Gathered Twigs and Wild Honey; Versafine Black
Misc. - glitter; corner rounder punch; twine; button; 3D foam adhesive; blending foams; Quickie Glue Pen; kraft cardstock and designer paper

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card! I'm been tempted to get these pencils myself :)