Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bloomin' Beautiful

Hi friends! I've got a card to share today using one of the NEW Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Easy Mount Stamp Sets from Crafter's Companion. The set is called Bloomin' Beautiful. I was super excited to see these new sets with big flowers! LOVE! Crafter's Companion USA has a bunch of new goodies...go see HERE.


I stamped the flower 2x with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers (colors listed below), then cut out and stacked together with foam tape. I didn't stack 'em straight on top of each other. I wanted the flower to look more full...not just dimensional.

To make the panel behind the flower, I used a piece of white cardstock and stamped one of the sentiments from the Memories are Made set using Bundled Sage Distress Ink. Then I sponged distress ink all around the edges of the panel (Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs and Mustard Seed). The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. The panel is adhered to a piece of onyx cardstock - then mounted on the card base with 3D foam tape.

I added black rhinestones to the flower centers. The 3 rhinestones on the panel were light blue - but I colored them with the HB3 Spectrum Noir marker so they would match.


No leaf stamp? Not a problem! Since this stamp set doesn't have a leaf image...I just used one of the flowers. I colored it green and cut the petals into leaves. I KNOW!!! GENIUS...RIGHT?!


 
 
Spectrum Noir Markers:  HB1, HB2, HB3, DG1, DG2, DG3, IG6, IG8

Don't forget to visit our Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page for even more great samples and information galore!
 
 Catch ya later peeps!

Some of the products used on my card:
Crafter's Companion Sheena's A Little Big Sketchy - Bloomin' Beautiful
Crafter's Companion Sentimentals Memories Are Made
Ranger Distress Ink - Bundled Sage. Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed
Spectrum Noir -Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Embossing Heat Tool
A Muse Studio - Twinkle Stickers
Bazzill Cardstock

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with beautiful colouring. The flower really pops.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

America said...

That's a seriously Gorgeous card. Amazing creative work and beautiful coloring. WOW Teamie.

Beth Brovold said...

A FABULOUS card Lori!!!