Monday, September 17, 2012

Zoo Crew




 Yummy colors...right?  
 
Here's my creation:

 
I used two Paper Smooches sets to make my card - Zoo Crew and Sentiment Sampler.
These zoo animals make me smile....BIG!  I stamped leaves on the card base with Versamark.  All my coloring is done with Copic markers.  The hats and candles have crystal glitter accents.  Hey...it's a birthday card...it HAD to have glitter ;) 

What ideas do you have for creating with this fun color challenge?  I'd LOVE to see what you come up with!  Get all the challenge details HERE

For more inspiration...check out our other dt creations:

Kasia
 Now go get your PS Stamps and PLAY....they're calling your name!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Annette Allen said...

wow this is just way tooooo cute..

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Seriously, your creativity blows me away! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I didn't see the leaves on the background earlier--LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! You nailed these colors!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ohhhh . . . they make me smile, too!! Freakin' adorable, dude - but then again, what isn't that you do?! Smooches!!

kasia c. said...

ACK!!! Too darn cute. :)
I love these little framed guys!!

Glenda J said...

Super cute!!!

Emma said...

Very cute :)
Is the sentiment a stamp?? If so what make is it? Think i need that one lol xx