Monday, July 16, 2012

Paper Smooches New Buckaroo

We have another fun Paper Smooches SPARKS Color Challenge for you...check it!


I have the BRAND NEW SET from Paper Smooches called Buckaroo...and I HAD TO use it!  I also used the Timber background.
GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!


I used several of the stamps in the Buckaroo set on my design...but there's STILL a bunch more I didn't use!!!  SO MUCH FUN in one little package! 


The little black diamonds have some black glitter on them. I also added crystal glitter around the edge of the star. You know...just a little bling...for good luck that is

Happy Stampin' Trails to You!

Recipe:
Stamps - Paper Smooches Buckaroo, Timber
Paper - Memory Box; A Muse Studio; Bazzill
Ink - Memento Dandelion, Toffee Crunch, Desert Sand; Distress Antique Linen, Broken China; Versafine Onyx Black
Misc. - Ranger Ink Blending Tool; Sanding Block; Art Glitter Black; Crystal Glitter; Tim Holtz Rosette Die; Big Shot Diecut machine; Marvy Star Punch; Quickie Glue Pen, 3D Foam Adhesive. Twine.

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this, Lori! I LOVE that medallion and I LOVE the background stamping!! FUN!

Anonymous said...

This is ALL you!!! I'm surprised there ins't a GIT R DONE sentiment! Hugs!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wow how COOL is this! LOVE it!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Dang, I didn't realize how far behind in commenting on your crap I was! LOL This is a good one, too . . . I haven't even had time to ink my set up yet. Dang it!! Love what you did with it, chica - very inspiring!!