Sunday, April 29, 2012

Out for a spin

Here's this weeks Our Craft Lounge Challenge...

 I immediately thought of an old bicycle...so I decided to use my Out for a Spin set.

First thing I did is stamp Vintage Swirls on the Kraft Cardstock base with Versamark ink.  Then stamped the bicycle with Barn Door Distress Ink. I did a little shading with colored pencils.



I sponged Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the cardstock pieces and a touch on the bakers twine to give it an aged look.  After everything was all put together I sprayed a couple squirts of Perfect Pearls.

Get all the challenge details and prize info. over on the Our Craft Lounge blog.  Hope you can join us!

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge Out for a Spin and Vintage Swirls
Inks - Ranger Distress Vintage Photo & Barn Door; Versafine Vintage Sepia; Palette Fresh Snow; Versamark
Paper - A Muse Studio Red Woodgrain and Kraft; misc. scraps
Misc. -  Ranger Ink Blending Tool; Ranger Perfect Pearls in a mini mister with water; Prismacolor colored pencils; bakers twine; Fiskars Boarder Punch; corner rounder punch;

No comments: