Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge time!

You know the drill...use the photo above for inspiration to create a NEW project.  Follow it closely or use it loosely...just have fun! Use at least one Paper Smooches stamp OR one of Paper Smooches FREE digi images. You can get all the challenge and prize details - plus check out the great DT samples HERE.


I used 5 Paper Smooches sets on my card.  Do you know which ones they are? The answer is below in the Recipe.  I colored with pencils to create a pattern similar to the inspiration photo.  A few pearls and some washi tape finished it off.

Yep...I'm pretty proud of this one.


Recipe:
Stamps - Gently Seasoned, Chit Chat, Alphadot, Hot Concoctions, Wake Up (Paper Smooches)
Paper - Sugar (A Muse Studio); White (Bazzill)
Ink - Hint of Pesto, Jumbo Java (VersaMagic)
Misc. -  Washi Tape, White & French Roast Pearls (A Muse Studio); Prismacolor Pencils

5 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! Love your leaves and how they match perfectly!!! YOU ROCKED this inspiration photo!

VanessaB said...

yeah, what Savannah said! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, you should be very, very proud of this one--you captured that inspiration photo perfectly!! WOW!! Fabulous work on this one. :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is super de-LISH girlie!! I love the washi tape . . . one of these days I need to bust mine out and play with it again. Brilliant take on the challenge, girlfriend. The colors are amazing! Believe me when I tell you that you will be sorely missed this weekend. But I promise to take lots of pics, and we'll fill you in on all the scoop when we get back. Smooches!! P.S. Heard that Michaela is sick . . . hope she's feeling better. Love ya! P.S.S. I NEED my catalog ASAP!! LOL

Michellem said...

Lori - Your card is delightful!! LOVE your take on the challenge photo!