Monday, December 19, 2011

Reindeer Noses

Anybody else SUPER BUSY like NO OTHER getting ready for Christmas???
 
SOOO much left to get done on my to-do list....which means I haven't had much time for crafty stuff. BUT...I did manage to squeeze in a SUPER FUN & EASY project for today's A Muse Studio Challenge.  Our theme is Sugar & Spice and All Things Nice. Get all the details and prize info. on the challenge blog.


I'm making these for the grandkids. I think they'll love 'em! Well...I KNOW they will like the candy.  LOL
 

The reindeer and tree are in one of the retiring A Muse Studio stamp sets --  Happy Christmas.  I also used one of the new sets from the Holiday catalog called Mini Alphabet.  I LOVE having stamps to make up my own sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 




Click HERE to see the list of what's being retired.
Click HERE to shop.



All Supplies used for this card available from A Muse Studio.

Recipe:
Stamps - Happy Christmas & Mini Alphabet
Papers -  Sugar, Cherry
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc. - Copic Markers, Red Twinkle Stickers, Diamond Glitter; Die Cuts and Die Cut Machine; Quickie Glue Pen; 3D Foam Tape, Cello Bags

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the reindeer noses idea!