Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our Craft Lounge Fall Foliage Challenge

Our Craft Lounge has a theme challenge going on right now that is all about Fall Foliage. Get all the challenge and prize details at the OCL Blog HERE.

I created a Fall wreath with a single stamp!  Colored with Copic markers then trimmed out.


Look close at my wreath....do you see the tiny little acorns?  Soooo CUTE!  It's a stamp from a set called For the Love of Birds 

Psssst....I think this set is on sale at the moment!!!

I added 24K Gold Crafty Sparkes to the tops of all the acorns. Yep...that's right...GOLD GLITTER...just right for Fall


Notice I didn't stamp a sentiment on my card??  Welllll....I don't have ANY Fall or Thanksgiving sentiment stamps from OCL.  Not even a plain & simple Thank You stamp!
 
Looks like somebody needs to go SHOPPING!

Well...even without a saying on my card...I hope you enjoyed it.  And I do hope you have time to play with YOUR Fall Foliage stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps
Our Craft Lounge For the Love of Birds
Inks - Memento Rich Cocoa; Colorbox Chalk Burnt Sienna, Olive Pastel & Yellow Cadmium
Paper - Bazzill; A Muyse Studio Vanilla
Misc. - Our Craft Lounge 
Crafty Sparkles 24K Gold; Copic Markers E30, E31, E34 (nuts) E97, YR23, R05, YG93 (leaves); A Muse Studio Toffee Twine; button from stash; Fiskars Boarder Punch; 3D Foam Tape

No comments: