Thursday, September 15, 2011

Witch to Wear

Our Craft Lounge Challenge #82 - Photo Inspiration

OK...so it's the LAST DAY of this weeks OCL challenge....but hey...
at least I got-r-done..right?


The colorful line of crayons caught my attention. I decided to use a set from OCL called Witch to Wear.



Coloring done with Copic markers. The stars are stamped & embossed silver then cut out. The broom and the laces on the boots are colored over with Spica Glitter pens. The frogs eyes have 3D glaze on them. Yep...I had FUN making this one!


Notice the black glitter. OCL Eyeliner Black Crafty Sparkles are NOT like any other black glitter. And you thought you had all the black glitter you needed....right? Trust me..you will LOVE this stuff! I actually used 2 colors of glitter on the cape. Eyeliner black on the outer edges...where it's darker...and Sugar Crafty Sparkles over the rest of the cape. Pretty cool huh!



Sooooo...what color boots shall I wear for the first day of school?

Schoolbus

Get all the challenge details HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge
Witch to Wear
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black; Vivid! Straw; Versamark
Paper - A Muse Studio Sugar Cardstock; Bazzill Black & Green; Doodlebug patterned paper
Misc. - Our Craft Lounge Crafty Sparkles Eyeliner Black & Sugar;
A Muse Studio Silver Embossing Powder; Quickie Glue Pen; 1/4" Scor-Tape; Martha Stewart Web Border punch; Copic Markers & Spica Pens; 3D Crystal Lacquer; 3D Dimensional Tape

2 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, this is fantastic, love the colours and all fun details, a great make!

Hugs
Maarit

Debbie Corbari said...

So you know I am head over heels in LOVE with this right? First of all..I LOVE your take on the challenge! 2ndly...I LOVE your coloring..AMAZING. THIRDLY...I love how you lined up the hats and boots! And did u know I haven't looked at this set in..FOREVER and completely FORGOT about it? LOVE LOVE LOVE!