Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OCL Fall Color Challenge

It's challenge time over at Our Craft Lounge!


I used 3 sets from Our Craft Lounge -- the NEW Scaredy Cat Mini set, Spooky Borders set and Spooky Nights set.



After I stamped the fence and ghosts on the card base, I took a sanding block and scuffed it all up. Walnut Stain Distress ink applied around edges.

Didn't this card turn out AWESOME!! The best part about it...my daughter Michaela came in while I was coloring the image and handed me a jar of Flowersoft and said "Wouldn't this look cool on your card mom?"

YES! I LOVE IT!!

Get all the challenge details HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge
Scaredy Cat Mini set, Spooky Borders set and Spooky Nights set.
Inks - Memento Rich Cocoa; Colorbox Chalk Popcorn; Ranger Walnut Stain Distress
Paper - A Muse Studio Sugar, French Roast, Pumpkin & Squash Cardstock
Misc. - Flowersoft Autumn Mix & Flowersoft Glue;
Copic Markers; E42, E44, E47, E49, YR14, YR18, YR24, Y32, 0 blender; EK Success Punch; Inkssentials Blending Tool; Sanding Block; 3D Dimensional Tape

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is adorable! The flowersoft adds so much warmth. And I just love that little ghost playing peek-a-boo with the sentiment. Great job, Lori!

Jennie Lin Black said...

flower soft was the frosting on the cake.... awesome.. I need some more of that stuff to add that finished little look to my project! Hugs girlfriend!

Debbie Corbari said...

Oh wow! That flower soft is freaking awesome with this!! WOW! You are brilliant girlfriend! Thanks for brightening up my day!

Stephanie said...

This card is awesome, love love love the flowersoft.