Thursday, August 18, 2011

Utterly Fantastic News!

I'm soooo excited! I've been asked by Our Craft Lounge to be a Guest Designer during September & October.

Soooo...be on the lookout during the next 2 months. I'll have a bunch of goodies to share with you! Awwww heck...why not start RIGHT NOW!



I LOVE OCL Sparkly Fluff! I used Eyeliner Black on her spots, tail and top of her head. Isn't she adorable! :) She is from the set called The Barnyard. I used Sugar Crafty Sparkles glitter to accent the clouds on the DP.



Some hay, a cow bell...and of course...the perfect sentiment to finish things off. These come from the set called Barnyard Banter. You CAN'T have 1 of these sets without the other....it's the law!



THANK YOU OCL for the fun opportunity to hang out with your wonderful team for a few months!Link

Recipe:
Stamps - OCL The Barnyard & Barnyard Banter
Inks - Memento Black and Desert Sand; Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - American Crafts Hello Sunshine Series; A Muse Studio Sugar & Kraft
Misc. - OCL Sparkly Fluff Eyeliner Black; OCL Crafty Sparkles Sugar; Copic Markers RV32, RV34, B91, E42, E43, W1, W7, 0, Clear Spica Glitter Pen; A Muse Studio Buttons Bubblegum; Twine; circle punches, glue pen; 3D foam adhesive

7 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

You.Are.AWESOME! AWESOME (me yelling it off the rooftops!) IN fact, I *could* say you are Utterly Fantastic couldn't I? I absolutely LOVE your style girl! Love this card! Welcome to OCL! It's about time! :)

cheiron said...

Yay Lori! Can't wait to see what else you create. This card is great!

Dawn said...

You are utterly perfect for this job! Go, Lori, Go!

Kendra said...

OH WOW! See...this is why you were chosen ~ YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Welcome to the team!

Unknown said...

MMMMMMMMMoooooooooo! I like it but I would love it with the cowbell round her neck so I could find her next time. teehee. She is a beaut. Nice job Lori and Congratulations.

Tina W. (TeaDub) said...

Woo hoo Lori, a huge congrats! Have fun...you are a fab colorist!

America said...

CONGRATS GF!!! THATS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! They'll love ya! This is so utterly CUTE, AWESOME detailing and super adorable!!!!!!