Thursday, June 9, 2011

The road of life

Did you see this fun layout over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog?


The MINUTE I saw this...I had my design all figured out!
Soooo.....how come it took me a week to make it?

I have NO IDEA!
At any rate...I did git-r-done!
Enjoy :)

Check out the ribbon. It's not black (onyx)...it's called Slate. The PERFECT color for my little road!

Because I have this "thing" with glitter...you will see I added some to each polka dot on the green hill - as well as around the edge of the sentiment clouds. Sometimes I just can't help myself....glitter MUST live on my projects.

Now...there's a NEW challenge posted on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog. Go check it out!

All supplies used to for my card are available from my A Muse Studio website.

Recipe
:

Stamps
- Love Conquers All; Make a Scene

Inks
- Slate, Buttercup, Winter Sky

Papers
- Sugar, Slate, Clouds, Lime Polka Dots, Orange, Buttercup Gingham

Misc
- Slate Grograin Ribbon; Diamond Glitter; Quickie Glue Pen, Copic Marker YR16 & BG10; Scallop Border Die Set; Big Shot Die cut Machine; 3D Foam Adhesive; Circle Scissor Pro
, Crystal Clear Glaze (to adhere ribbon)

PSSSST....Stay Tuned! A Muse Studio SPECIAL OFFER coming June 15th on my website!

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Ooooo!! Its soo cute!! I'm so glad you shared this with us at CAS-ual Fridays even though it missed the challenge. I know how that goes, you blink your eyes on Friday and when they open its the next week already. We just started a fun new challenge tonight and I hope you'll get to play with us this week, we'd love to have your creations in our gallery :)

Anonymous said...

Girl - you are driving me crazy with this cute lil card!

Dawn said...

OMG! That card is so cute! You rocked that sketch like no body's business!!!

Julie Ranae said...

Such a sweet card!! So sorry you didn't quite make the deadline, but we know you were with us in spirit...and we look forward to seeing you again and of course, I am loving A Muse Studio!