Sunday, February 22, 2015

eBrush Background

Hello everyone. I've been playing with my eBrush and Spectrum Noir Markers. Happy stuff was created :)


Isn't this amazing?!!! Airbrushing with the eBrush is sooooo fun and easy. True Story ;)

Spectrum Noir Markers used to airbrush in this order: CR8, OR2, GB5, GB6


After airbrushing, I stamped the sentiment as a focal image. I double embossed it with white ep. What I mean by that is, I stamped and embossed 2 times. When the first layer cooled, I stamped again, making sure to line up exactly over the top, then added more embossing powder and heat it a  2nd time. That produced more of a raised texture. The panel is popped up with foam tape on the card base. A few orange sequins for a finishing touch.

Give it a try. If you don't have the eBrush, try coloring with your markers following the "Creating a Sunset" tutorial over on the Spectrum Noir Blog HERE. Most importantly...have fun creating!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Markers
eBrush System with Spectrum Noir Marker Adapter
Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Anti-Static Pouch
Heat Tool
Orange Sequins
Stitched Die and Rectangle dies
Foam Adhesive
A Muse Studio Stamp and sequins


Follow us on:

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Simply stunning! I love the blended ink effect you got with that ebrush.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Kara Lynne said...

What a beautiful blend with your ebrush! You have a steady hand to stamp and emboss that twice!