Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Muse *Lovely* Pajama Party

I FINALLY got on here to post my card for the 4th Challenge of last nights A Muse Pajama Party!

This challenge was hosted by Glenda. Her favorite color is Red...so her challenge is to create a card using only the colors Red, White & Black.



I used 2 of the newly released Sea of Love images from A Muse for my card. Did you see my card for Challenge #3? I used the scalloped oval that was left over from that card on this one. I'm like that ya know :)


I masked off the ends of the Anchor image and stuck on Red Heart Twinkle Stickers. I love creating with this color combo...so it was SUPER EASY to do this challenge :)
I'm really lovin' this card.

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I'm lovin it too! Great idea for the hearts on the anchor. I love the wave border at the top too! Best, Curt

America said...

oh, I love the simplicity! ITS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Clean, crisp and gorgeous! Thanks for playing!

Erin Bigler said...

Sooooo creative, placing those gemstones as you did! I LOVE Amuse, have almost every single one of their stamps. Now, if I could just finish getting my supplies moved in, I'd be off & running! Adorable card!