Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flowers & Vines - Take 5

Can you believe I'm getting this post up before midnight!! I can't! LOL! I was so excited to share this version of the Flowers & Vines A Muse stamp for Geeta's challenge. And in case you missed my first 2 card for the challenge - click HERE & HERE.

Flowers & Vines - Take 3



Keeping with my Valentines Day Theme...and havin' fun with the Kraft cardstock :) This time I used the Flowers & Vines with Shabby Shutters Ranger Distress Ink -- and the Mini Flower with Brick. For the flowers I stamped them 2x to get a 2nd generation image...you know...a lighter version after stamping the full inked version. Love Blooms was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Detail White EP. I added a touch of crystal glitter in the middle of all the flowers - including the flower in the sentiment. All papers and stamps are from A Muse.

Challenge details are on the A Muse Lounge HERE.

5 comments:

Novell said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Joyce said...

beautiful, Lori! Love all of your ways to use that stamp.

Lorie said...

Oh, my...this is fantastically wonderful!

Rose said...

I love those cards! I need to start working on valentine day items... I'm behind, as always!

Geeta said...

Oooh, this IS pretty! I love those colors. GREAT JOB!