Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Havin' Some Spooky Fun

New MissyB Stamps Are In The House!!

WOHOO! I got my first sets of MissyB stamps being on the Design Team. How cool is THAT!!I'm having tons of fun with these new stamps. The first set I'll share with you is called Fall and Winter Minis.

I used 4 stamps from this set to make all these projects. Only 4 out of 26 stamps!! Yep! 26 stamps are in this set! But CHECK THIS OUT.....you aren't gonna believe what I'm about to tell you!!! This set is on SALE for $6.00! Yep...you got it...$6.00 for 26 stamps!! Still don't believe me?! Check it out HERE.

My first card uses 2 of the stamp from the set. And what would a Spooky card be without Drippy Goo! Just had to use that MS punch again :)

See those cute little spiders! Yes...on this card they are cute! hee HEE! I put Black Fun Flock on their bodies. Have you ever see such a cute idea?! LOL You can actually pet them! ha ha ha ha If you click the picture you can see it better.

My next card has a fun Shimmery Bat. He's popped up on dimensionals cause I wanted him to look like he was flying in front of the moon.

I colored with Gray Copic markers then painted him with Shimmerz. Way cool!! Here's something funny....I used Angel Wings Shimmerz!! Somehow it just doesn't see right! ha ha ha Angel/Bat?! Oh well....I thought it was funny :)

The last item I have to share are these cute little treat bags. They are cut out with my die cut machine. (more of these little treat bags can be seen here)



I stamped spooky all over and then embossed with clear powder. Embossing is really fast and easy...plus it gives a nice shinny effect. I shaded the ghosts with C1 Copic marker then added glitter with my glue pen. They are stuck on the bags with a dimensional. FYI - 1 Peanut Butter Cup fits perfect in these little bags.

Well...what ya think of my goodies using MissyB stamps? Wanna see more?! I'm workin on it....so keep your eyes open for more to come :)

Supplies used for projects:
Stamps - MissyB Designs Fall and Winter Minis (MB-145)
Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, SU Only Orange & Green Galore Cardstock, Bazzill Textured cardstock, Bo-Bunny Press Fright Night Words Patterned Paper
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Black Tuxedo, Tsukineko Versafine Black
Misc - Copic Markers C1 & C3, SU Word Window Punches, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch, Die Cut Machine, Ellson Design Bag Thick Cut Die, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Shimmering Products Shimmerz Angel Wings, SU Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Art Glitter Angel Dust, Stampendous Black Fun Flock, Dimensionals, Red Sticky Tape, 2-way glue pen, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Misc Ribbons & Brad,

5 comments:

Danni said...

I love that first card! That punch is perfect and little fuzzy bodies, way cool!
The rest are awesome as well but man, that first one just really jumps out at me.

Emma said...

Great work Lori. You have been busy and your treat bags sound great, shame i live so far away or i'd be knocking on your door at haloween.......lol. xxx

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...it is all super fantastic! I must check into that punch...it is great!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG girl! Awesome projects here! How cute are those little treat holders? YOU ROCK!

Sue McGettigan said...

Very cute Halloween goodies! I love the flocked spiders (much more fun than the real kind :)