Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bella Style

BIRTHDAY BELLAS

This was a fun card to make. I really needed to make something that had LOTS of sparkle...and these Bella stamps were just perfect for that. Bella stamps are so fun and easy to create with! I was just looking at the Stamping Bella website...and I see there are a few new stamps! One that caught my eye is called lattebella. I think I "need" that one :)

You really need to click on the pictures to see all the glitter and sparkle up close!

Go ahead.....click.....you know you want to! LOL




The main image is called shopabella. The stamp on the cardbase
is called not so bored border. The sentiment stamp - wishing you a birthday - is actually 1 stamp. I stamped the first line on the front and then by hand added the 3 little dots. Stamped the other 2 lines on the inside and also added the 3 little dots.

Here's a couple closeups of the main image.

This is the back of the card. Stamp is called cardbackabella. Really cute bella with her rolling craft tote in one hand and a stamp in the other!



Recipe:
Stamps from Stamping Bella - not so bored border; shopabella; wishing you a birthday; cardbackabella. Hand Stamped Original stamp from MSE! My Sentiments Exactly. Cardstock from Stampin'UP! is Certainly Celery and Whisper White. Black is from Bazzill. Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black ink for stamping. Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol for coloring. Copic Marker for coloring skin and the ground shading (E00 Skin White and C1 Cool Grey No. 1) I added some dots on a couple of the purses with a black marker and also made the wasteband on 2 of the girls thicker with black colored pencil. 2-way Glue Pen and Art Glitter for lots of sparkle. Spica Clear Glitter Pen in the hair. Lavender Stickles on card base background. Robins Nest Dew Drops attached with SU Glue Dots. Main image layer is popped up on dimensionals.

1 comment:

Bay Area Knitter said...

These Bella stamps are just THE cutest!!! Does StampinUp offer any styles comparable to these? I also love candles... just joined Scent-Sations myself... Have you heard of the Mia Bella candles?
Love your blog!

-Christine