Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

LOVE

1 Cor 13:13 says, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

What does it mean to LOVE? "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails,” Cor. 13:4-8.

Here are some pics of our fun Valentine's Day. Can you feel the love? :)



This next picture is of Michaela playing Valentine Bingo at school. She was so happy when she got to call out that she had BINGO! Look at the picture and see how she used the same color of M&M's in each separate row. I thought that was interesting...and I didn't notice any other child that did that.

Another bit of exciting news that happened on this Valentine's Day is my brother got married!! Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend. This is the card I sent to him and my new sister-in-law. I can't wait to see pictures of their big day!

Recipe: Stamps from CTMH . Silver Bazzill Cardstock for the Base and the black layer is Bazzill Bling in Black. It's really cool looking. I used my Scor-it board to emboss around the edges. Real Red Cardstock from Stampin' UP! Swarovski Crystals added some awesome sparkle. Clear Embossing Powder on the flower and stem, Silver Embossing Powder on the word.

No comments: