Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Build A Snowman

Hello crafty peeps! Here's the new challenge for this week over at Fresh Brewed Designs.

The Challenge Theme:  Build A Snowman

Since I didn't have an official "snowman digi image" from FBD, I had to think out of the box to complete this challenge. Here's what I came up with...


I made a DIY snowman and tucked him on a coffee mug. HA! Hey...I got the job done...and it turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.
 

All the coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Greens - CG4, CG3, CG1
  • Reds - DR2, DR5, PP1
  • Shading on bow and candy cane - GG1, Blender
  • Shading on showman -  IB1, Blender


I printed the Candy Cane Latte Digi stamp image and Let it Snow Digi sentiment directly on the white card base. I printed the mug 2 more times, colored, fussy cut and layered with dimensional tape. The snowman eyes are black pearls. His cute little smile I drew by hand with a black marker. A few snowflakes for good measure and enough sparkly glitter to build the rest of the snowman!

Get all the challenge details over at the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog. Hope you can play along!


Supplies:
Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Images
Spectrum Noir Markers
Crystal Glitter
Black Pearls
White, Black and Orange Cardstock
Printer & Computer
Glue Pen
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Snowflake Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Circle Punch
Black Marker

No comments: