Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Fall

Hello Friends! It's been a over a week since I posted last. YIKES! I was on a special assignment with a tight deadline, so bloggin' had to step aside for a bit.

Here's a card I made for this weeks Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge:
THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Anything that celebrates outdoors. Wildlife, Animals, trees, outdoor scenes, etc. 


I used Fresh Brewed Designs digi images: Fox, Beaver and Bear.  Aren't they soooo cute?!!! The sentiment is also from FBD - Fall (Handwritten). I adore Heather's handwritten sentiments.
 ...and I will continue to nag her about creating sentiments when she draws new images LOL

All the coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, TN7, EB1, EB2, EB4, EB6, GB7, FS7, DG3, CG2, BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG7, BG9


 After coloring the images, I trimmed and adhered with foam adhesive. They turned out so CUTE! Some fun die-cuts and leaf shaped sequins added great texture. This challenge is open to so many ideas! I had a great time coloring and creating this one.

Get all the challenge details over on the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog HERE.

BONUS! 
Fresh Brewed Designs has a 20% OFF SALE this week only on Coffee & Fall digi images.


Thanks for stoppin' by!

Supplies:
Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Images
Spectrum Noir Markers
My Favorite Things Dies
Paper Smooches Dies
Lawn Fawn Sequins
A Muse Studio solid cardstocks
Dream Street Papers patterned paper
Twine

Die-cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive

No comments: