Thursday, August 13, 2015

Watercolored Bebunni Cabbage Rose

I thought it was time to share a Non-Christmas card. NOT that I'm tired of the Christmas stuff! I'll have more of that coming ;)

Birthday cards are always great to have on hand.


I diecut a bunch of hearts using Crafter's Companion White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and the Bebunni Hearts Die set, then adhered. It's so hard to capture the true beauty of the shimmering cardstock on pictures. But believe me...that cardstock is luscious and die-cuts beautifully.

The sentiment is from Bebunni Floral Collection - Birthday Blossom Set - stamped on Kraft cardstock with black ink.


My favorite part of the card is the die-cut Bebunni Floral Cabbage Rose. I diecut and embossed the rose and leaves using watercolor cardstock. Then I watercolored them using Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers and a watercolor brush. I LOVE those markers!

  • Rose - Gold marker
  • Leaves - Leaf Green marker
Once the pieces were completely dry, I spritz on Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz. OH MY did that turn out amazing! The pieces perfectly match the White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock! I wish I could buy a gallon jug of that stuff! LOL


Supplies:
Bebunni Floral Dies - Hearts
Bebunni Floral Dies- Cabbage Rose
Bebunni Floral Stamps - Birthday Blossom
Shimmering Cardstock White Pearl
Kraft Cardstock
Watercolor cardstock
Spectrum Aqua Marker
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Frost
Golden Yellow Colored Cardstock
Watercolor Brush
Black Ink
Black Rhinestones
Die-cutting/Embossing machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Liquid glue

No comments: