Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Fun

Hello friends. Are you enjoying summer yet? I live in Arizona (Phoenix area) and it's definitely summer here. HOT doesn't even begin to describe the weather. More like turn on the oven to 350 and hop in. I would rather be at the lake and enjoy a few lazy days of summer. Yeah...like this...


I made this card for the July Challenge over at Spectrum Noir. The theme is "Summer". Get all the challenge and prize details HERE.

http://summer.pgtb.me/wLsLc4

I colored with Spectrum Aqua Watercolor MarkersPeach, Spice, Tan, Kingfisher, Sunset, Aquamarine, Teal, Sea Green, Evergreen, Moss, Sunflower, Topaz, Jasmine, Desert, Chestnut, Sepia, Boulder, Charcoal, Slate.

All these great stamps are from Eat Cake Graphics and stamped on Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock.


The boy is stamped on watercolor cardstock, painted, cut out and popped up on foam adhesive. For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed on a hand cut cloud from designer paper. Around the edges I added yellow glitter, then adhered it down on white cardstock, trimmed around it and popped up on foam adhesive.

I hope you have a chance to join in on the challenge. We love seeing your projects colored with Spectrum Noir products.

Happy coloring,


Supplies:
Eat Cake Graphics Stamps - Ben Puddlesworth; Boat house; Pier; Lazy days (text)
Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Art Glitter
Misc. Red Rhinestones Stickers
White Woodgrain Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Designer paper from my scrap pile
Watercolor Brushs
Foam Adhesive

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

That is such a creative scene, and one I'd love to live in!