Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spectrum Noir February Challenge

Hello friends! It's time for the new Spectrum Noir Challenge. This month is a color challenge.

RED. Just use anything red on your creation along with Spectrum Noir Products. Get all the challenge details HERE.


I made a birthday card with all red balloon. The stamps are from an A Muse Studio set called Birthday Balloons. I colored directly on the stamp with brush end the Scarlet Aqua Marker, huffed the ink on the stamp to re-moisten and stamped on watercolor paper. Then I used an Aqua Water Brush to smooth out the ink and blend on the paper. Once they were dry, I colored over with Clear Wink of Stella and to created the most beautiful red color!

The heart shaped balloon was diecut and popped up on foam tape.


Oh man...did I have fun coloring these with my Spectrum Aqua Markers! LOVE those new markers! They will be available in the USA verrrry SOON!

The rest of the stamping was done with Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink. I added some sequins and a thin bit of washi tape. The panel is foam mounted to a colored card base.

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

Giovana said...

Really pretty, Lori!

Kara Lynne said...

Love all that shimmer! Fun balloons!

SugarGem said...

Super cute.