Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Crafter's Companion December Challenge

Everyone needs a few Thank You cards on hand. This month our challenge over at Crafter's Companion USA is to make a Thank You Card or Project. Get all the details about the challenge on the Facebook page HERE.

Here's a clean and simple thank you card I whipped up...


One of my favorite "go to" note card base sizes is 4bar. Not to big...not to small...just right :)

For my card I stamped and white embossed the sentiment from Crafter's Companion Sentimentals Friends and Family stamp set. The blue and yellow Shimmering cardstocks are new colors - Coastal Pearl and Yellow Pearl.

I used 2 dies from Crafter's Companion: Lace Bloom Flower and Nouveau Frame. The white card base is embossed with the 6" x 6" Embossilicious Petite Dot Embossing Folder. The 2 corners are rounded with a punch. A little bakers twine and some white pear stickers gave a nice finishing touch.  You can see in the closeup how beautiful the shimmering cardstock is.


I hope you play along with us for the challenge. Get all the info HERE.  I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations! Remember...you can't WIN if you don't play. Just sayin'


Till next time...

No comments: